1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Help me out here guys

Discussion in 'The Polling place' started by Hot01, Aug 4, 2007.

?

Do you prefer long hair on a woman?

1. Definitely - it's a deal maker/breaker

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. As long as she has hair, who cares?

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. My eyes never make it up that far.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

The biggest hassle for me this whole trip has been my hair. If you look at the new picture I've posted on my blog, you'll see why. I spend more time trying to secure it and then pulling all the knots out at night. I doubt I'd ever cut it short, but in case I'm tempted, I'd like your opinions first.

Do guys really like long hair on a woman, or is that just a myth?
  2. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Hot1:

See, I actually prefer short hair on females. Nothing crazy short, but nothing longer than shoulder length either. I like when I can see more of a woman's face, instead of it all being hidden by hair. Further, short hair is much better to handle when you're in the sack! :)

I checked out your shots, and admit that the long hair does look good on you. But hey, why not give it a change? Try something different! Worst case is you have to wait a couple of months to grow it back. Best case... you look better, younger, and its much easier to handle, especially when riding.

That's my two cents, anyway. Which isn't worth much, cause its two cents Canadian. :devil:
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ditto..........shoulder length for the same reasons as stated..maybe try a do rag...they have them in netting...and i dont mind removing tangles from hair!!!!!!!!;) :D
  4. SK

SK New Member

I've never really cared one way or the other. A pretty girl is a pretty girl. Long hair is such a hassle most of the time. I'd like to cut almost all of my hair off in the summer due to the heat (wash, wipe and go). It's longer now than in years (my lady wants it longer as it's just getting onto yhe shoulders). When riding..shorter is more functional. I say do what feels best for you. The majority of guys won't really care. If they do..screw em!
  5. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

I prefer long hair but it really makes no difference to me. Like stated, a pretty girl is just that regardless of hair length. My wife has long hair, a little past shoulder, down to about the bra strap. I didn't look at your pics yet.

Do what YOU feel is best for you. :D
  6. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Gee Chuck, I figured you for never looking that far up. :D

Thanks for the input. I'll be hitting a bunch of helmet states here soon anyway. For me, helmet hair is a good thing.
  7. chucktx

oh ya, i look up that far.....the next sexiest thing on a woman is her mind!!!:) :D
  8. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

And Chuck has a hold of her mind right now!!!:)
  9. shingitai

shingitai New Member

Long Hair is Great

I think long hair is sexy.. just my take on things but never really liked the very short styles. Lots of work to keep it nice but I figure its worth it.

Depends on your hair type.. mine is quite coard
    se so after a ride I could write a book on knots, even wearinga helmet. I find tucking it into my T shirt helps but pillions often get hair whipped.. :)

Keep it long, you look great.
    Cheers
    Malc
  10. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

I voted for long hair but it is not a deal breaker. In fact my wife has short hair now and I like it. However, I like it a bit better when it grows out some.
  11. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Tell ya the truth guys, I just prefer women...Length of hair or hair don't matter...:)
  12. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Seems like your real problem is securing your hair. Mine is about as long as yours, and I pony-tail it 90% of the time. I also secure it with one of those leather things that goes over it when I ride - those really help. The doo-rags work some, too.

The problem with shorter hair is that it is a pain, too - unless you go to the real short lengths. Since I retired from the service I haven't cut my hair once. The biggest hassle time was when it was medium length - just short enough to not pony-tail. Flew all over the place.

All that aside, I'll probably cut mine off to a buzz pretty soon. Women with buzz cuts really don't look very attractive, though, so I don't reckon you should do that.

Now I need a morning whiskey to put me right. Talking hair care with bikers is driving me to drink!:drunk:
  13. chucktx

ya know.........it really depends on WHERE that hair is located!!!!!!!!:roflmao:
  14. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao: at chuck,
    I think Red rider is right , I use 3-4 ties on mine then a wrap , & dew rag
    I never trusted women with hair shorter then mine (excet my wife of 34 yrs when she cut it short , just above her sholder):eek:
  15. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I never make it up that far......But when my eyes do stray upwards (for a sec or two) I do perfer long & brunette....which is odd because I've been married twice, both times to a blonde. Must have been mezmerized by the b:bicker: bies
  16. fxdxsteve

fxdxsteve Active Member

I like women period hair length is unimportant as long as she can braid mine it takes about 8 rubber bands
  17. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

:roflmao: Chuck. I knew you wouldn't let us down.

The problem isn't so much the length as the layers. I'm sure you guys with long hair don't do layers. If you check out my blog for today, it was a real bad hair day and I know I scared the crap out of the girl at the McDonalds, although I'm sure it was the whole sweaty, raccoon eyed, sunburned, tattooed thing I had going on in addition to looking like there were snakes coming out of my head. Of course I looked much better after taking a partial bath in the sink in the restroom. :D
  18. chucktx

hehehehe....keep smillin, and the cops wont bother ya to much!!!!! on my last road trip with two other guys, every stop for gas had "panhandlers" also....i got pretty up set with one and told him i was gonna break his back if he didnt get away from me!! man, couldnt believe how bold they were. they wanted money, cigs, anything they could get to buy beer and drugs....:cussing: