1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hey all..got my bullets

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Dec 26, 2006.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Hope ya' all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
    I got my Favorite things next to HD stuff!!!!
    Lots of bullets...Told most of my family members to buy me bullets.
    Now I can "trap shoot" for about 20 years before going to the store for more shells. I figure if TRANSFATS are dangerous enough to me that some MAYOR can dictate to me that I am not allowed to have it, then I'd better load up now cause "lead" can't be to far behind!!!:p
    Lead is not a bad thing..it is a choice we can make most of the time if we want lead or not!!! :cool: I don't wanna drink it and sure as heck don't need any going thru me. Just like having it shelled and ready.
    Hope ya all have a Happy NEW YEAR too!! and hurry up summer for those of us not able to ride as much during the winter months!!!!
  2. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    good things

Ammo is always a good thing....as to transfats etc....I reckon eventually they will get around to caring for all these poor weak f&^%s that have to be cared for. Ban smoking, ban trans fats, ban anything that some one so stupid they really should be removed from the gene pool might hurt themselves with...make the world a safer place......"do it for the children"...sheesh!!!!

Ride "Free"..
  3. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Ammo is always a good thing. Better stock up now before they make us give them up too! Bastards! Nice choice of bike there Voodoo1! I'm in for spring too, except it has been unseasonably warm here. No matter, she's up on the lift getting a 240 rear makeover anyway. Happy shooting!
  4. hookvnv

hookvnv New Member

greybear

you say ban anything that an idiot can hurt themselves with,bad opion to have.i can see knives going ,guns for sure,black powder,any car with over 150 horsepower,and last but not least motorcycles,cause everyone knows we get hurt on those all the time.from someone who smokes cause its my choice to do so and i dont want that choice taken away from me.......hook
  5. Goose

Goose New Member

No ammo, but I did get a 1000 pack of small pistol primers for my reloading. :D I told 'em either small or large, but I do shoot more .38/.357 than anything else.
  6. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

remember, one man can change the world with enough ammunition
  7. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

I was accused once of stockpiling ammo. I straightened them right out.

I'm hoarding.
  8. bikerjim1

bikerjim1 Moderator

There ya go! I like the terminology shift. Gonna have to remember that one!:roflmao: