1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hey Boys I'm Baaaaaaaaack

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Peyts, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Sorry haven't been around for a while... but I'm back now!

How goes the battle with all of ya?
  2. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Hadn't seen ya in quite a while... Glad you're ok... I don't know 'bout the rest of them, but I wondered what happened to ya... Glad you're back and all is well here...:)
  3. fujimo

fujimo New Member

Im baaaaaccckkkkk toooo

i just got back also,,,,13,000 miles,,,, dust storm in demming new mex,,, rode in for 4 hours,,,no place to hide,,,no overpass no nothing ,,,was blowing 60 to 80 the newas said ,,,had crap up my neck,,,afraid a truck would run us over from behind,,,, could not see more t han 20 feet at times,,,, than 110 degrees in texaas,,,,than 6 inches of rain on way to new orleans,,,,nice in d.c. for rolling thunder,,,but rain as soon as headed for albany new york,,,,rode the dragons tail,,, outer banks,,,, smokey mountains,,,, naches trace,,,, niagra falls ,,,, mackinac bridge,,,, saul st marie,,, pictured rocks park ,,,, painted hills,,,, black hills,,,, lolo pass,,, hells canyon,,,, and assorted other places,,,,rained and or hailed on almost every day,,,, toronado chased us for 3 hours one day,,,,lightening and hail and rain ran alongside us for couple of hours,,,i was determined to outrun,,,,did not,,,got inside bar and alll hell broke loose,,, worst weathetr ever ,,,and i have made 6 trips back east and clear to newfoundland,,,, BUT it was a blast,,,,, would do again in a minute,,,,my partner was ridding with no gloves in minnnesota and we got caught in hail storm,,,,took the skin off his fingers in spots where bigger stones hit him,,,, got to paint house,,,,than off to colorado in july..... it is a real pain in the a,,,,, all this riding,,,pops
  4. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Thanks, bro!