1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hey cardboard

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Sep 21, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao: Wonder if works on storm damage:gah:
  3. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: Oh my god those were hillarious... I was thinking of buying the dual O exhaust or the engine oil bypass kit so it will keep my motor oil clean at all times...
  4. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

They're sold out ! :banghead:

They want $125 for The Round Tuit. That's a bit high so maybe later :roflmao:

I do like the windshield wiper sharpener. The list goes on and on. These are great.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  5. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Holy crap Chuck I'm still wiping tears out of my eyes. I used to have a set of Sky Hooks but I traded them for some Arc Grease I was having trouble keeping a smooth arc when I was welding, kept sticking my rod!!!!! Cured the problem rite up:roflmao: :wtf: :roflmao:
  6. drillsarge

drillsarge Active Member

:roflmao: Where is the high speed missile wax or the t r double e. I still have trainees looking for a box of grid squares.:roflmao:
  7. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Don't feel bad, I still have people looking for 24 channel squelch greese for the radio's, muffler bearings, headlight repair kits, 6feet of flight line, and sterile felopian tubes. :roflmao:
  8. CD

CD Guest

We used to tag every green bean with the 5 gallons of prop wash, 3 yards of flight line etc. Then one of my close buds got an idea. We were going to set up Herman, another shop supervisor.... The next newbie that came to Clark went to his section. He was asked to get the usual. Mike and I cornered him and decided to turn the tables on old Herman. We had done a little brain storming and sent a troop down the C-130 engine shop to get an empty 5 gallon bucket of turbine propeller soap. We went to the security police and got a spool of the rope they used to section off the secure areas of the flightline. It even said it was for use on the flightline. We gave them to the newbie and sent him to Herman.... He bought San Magoo's for a long while after that!

We used to pull a trick on shop troops that always got a laugh. One of us would go outside and start staring up at well, nothing. A few minutes later one of us would join him and pretend to see "it" also. Then another and so forth. When the newbies came out we'd start telling him where to look, what it looked like and while we had his attention, the others would slip back into the shop. When only one of us and the newbie were left we'd tell the newbie to keep an eye on "it" while we got some binoculars. We'd go back to the shop and just stand there watching the newbie stare at well, nothing... Worked nearly everytime...
  9. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I got to witness this from a safe distance..... :D Couple newbies were in the local Mech Infantry unit.... their "teachers" decided that part of the Preventive Maint. for the Bradley was to check the shocks.... now, everyone knows that when on top of vehicles, 3 point contact is THE RULE.... well those 3 privates were told to jump up and down to get the Bradley rocking so they could verify that the shocks were working. Long story short(er), the guys on the ground slid off and away.... Battalion Sargent Major walked around the corner and saw these 3 knuckleheads JUMPING on his Bradley.... when they told him they were checking the shocks I thought he was going to come unglued....something about their scrawney A$$ was NOT going to make a xxx ton Bradley BOUNCE....even if it HAD shocks!!! was quite funny, espeically since I was NOT part of it directly, had only seen it from the other side of the fence!:roflmao:
  10. drillsarge

drillsarge Active Member

was a Cav scout for awhile and that right there is funny don't care who ya are.
  11. chucktx

i also enjoyed it, thanks !!!!!!!!:)
  12. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

We used to use the box of grid squares one...Or get the keys for the jeep, or go ask the Gunny for a ***** e7 (if you remember the old radio's were called a PRC77) or send em looking for an ID 10 T (idiot).....When I first got into public service we made a label for a quart of oil that was allegedly for a product called "liquid beep" premium horn fluid.
  13. chucktx

hehehehehe:)