1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Jun 16, 2012.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Just wanted to take a moment and wish you guys a very blessed fathers day . God bless guys. And enjoy your day .IKnow I will .
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I'm headed out at 6AM on a butt buster ride. Bunch of us are headed to eastern Oregon for some non stop, gas and go riding on some really fine roads. Can't think of a better way to spend fathers day.
  3. baggerpaul

Enjoy. The ride be safe!
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Have a great father's day and ride, FLHT. My rides end up being "back busters".:rolleyes:
  5. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Happy Fathers Day! Too my friends on B-T. Enjoy your day
  6. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Yep, Happy FD to all. Enjoy your ride FLHTBiker... ride safe....
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Had a great ride round trip ride today was 510 miles on all back roads or state HWY's. Wished you all could have been there, beautiful country and unfortunately I left my I-Phone at home so no photos. 10 Harley riding friends tearing up the roads and corners, was great. Happy Fathers day :)
  8. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

A late Happy and Bless'd Fathers day to you and the rest of the boys here in Bike-Talk Land. I'm sure you all enjoyed your day. I did. Wifey even went for a short ride with me despite her back issues. That was a treat for me.
  9. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks BP , we
    Had a great day here all the kids & grandkids here , & they all had papa ( me) give them rides on the 4 wheeler
  10. baggerpaul

Thats good. Stuff cowboy. They won't ever forget things like that. 128 glad you got the wifee out for a ride hard to get mine to go also since her shoulder surgery just a small dip in the road and the shoulder starts to bite at her. But every once in a while she comes out to play.
  11. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

I was never blessed with kids, none that I know about anyway. But I still celebrated Fathers Day with the boys during the Colo. State HOG Rally here in my town. Got to lead some rides on my "secret" roads, and a good time was had by all.

Attached Files:

12. Fatboy128

Nice looking town there Alex. Or should I say "Dad" I've been meaning to call ya. Mom says she forgives you for dropping her in '69. She blamed it on the 'rooms you were smokin at the time. :roflmao:
  13. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Yea, I feel bad about all that, but I did get better stuff to smoke after. C'mon down Fatboy--a late family is better than no family.

GEEZ! 1969 was a good year. Got sent to Nam and had a 2 year party.

P.S. You will not believe this, but Fatboy was my nick-name for a few years when I was drinking a lot of beer after coming back home.
  14. Fatboy128

My nick-name was "Gearz". Fatboy was the first thing that came to mind when signing into Bike-Talk and since there were so many I had to pick a number hence 128 (personal meaning).
  15. Robinwood

Robinwood New Member

Wow ! Is that only me who remembers only Mother's Day?