1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hey johnny

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Sep 2, 2011.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

what ya up to, havent seen ya for a bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get the new bike and puttin miles on it??????
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yea, let us know what's up JB, time to re-enter the world, come on back we all still like yea and miss yea. :)
  3. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

:roflmao:he dont like us no more ! We were mean to him . with the whole bagger thing so now he wont talk to us . maybe if you guys were a little nice to the guy he would come back
  4. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Johnny an't coming back, I had a PM from him tell me that he would not be posting anymore on Bike Talk. If you guys really want him to come back, send him a PM telling him so.
    I didn't ask why but this is my opinion; He's young and enthusiastic about motorcycle in general and I believe he got tired of the gruff that was being thrown at him for not buying something already. as stated JMO.
  5. baggerpaul

In no way did I think we hurt his feelings .I thought he was just busting. Chops like the rest of us to get a rise out of the guys. Well I do hope. He comes back I like. They way we joked. Back and fourth. The Guy was like a Nina on the web sneek up in between. Threads. And bust your chops funny dude. Didn't. Mean any disrespect Johny. Hope you come back. Hope. To talk to ya soon. Miss ya brother.
  6. FLHTbiker

I think the possible new bike thread simply got out of hand and should have ended a long time ago. Yes, many of us busted his chops but he gave it right back and didn't seem to want to stop either. If he got his feelings hurt, sorry about that as I don't think we meant anything in a mean way but I think he may have taken it that way at the end. To bad to cause I enjoyed his posts most of the time but like I said the possible new bike thread should have and needed to end. Its up to him to come back as he surely is missed, but it might mean swallowing his pride somewhat and don't know if he can do that but I would hope he could. Yea JB, come on back its up to you but I think everyone here would like that :)
  7. chucktx

didnt see this one comming..........come on back johnny.........im sure it was all in jest......and you give pretty good also................
  8. baggerpaul

:roflmao:Nice Guy funny funny dude.you gotta be thick skind around blker guys.especially. you guys
  9. chucktx

most bikers...........especially the "gray beards"................we grew up different...
  10. baggerpaul

Gotta watch out for chuck :roflmao:he's got big guns. He might. Shoot at the puter
  11. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

real different, or maybe we an't growed up yet, just got older, lots older...
    I sent him an email telling him you guys miss him, always was fun to pick on the youngens..
  12. baggerpaul

:roflmao:I got salt an peper goti. And the boys I ride around with still wont give me respect. But sure change there. Tone when you fix there bike! Its in you're court if they ride or not. Funny how you level. The field.:eek:
  13. baggerpaul

I'm just the young Buck to those boys I get a rash of **** from them all the time. Part of the game wouldn't change it love them old gray beards.if they ain't busting chops they don't likeya
  14. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

I thought somtin was up when he didn't reply when Hot1 stole his ride.:D
    someone musta pissed him off I guess.
  15. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Probably my pink bike pictures LOL

Heck if ya aint getting picked on nobody likes ya....
  16. FLHTbiker

might have been the pink wall tires, :roflmao: but really if yea can't laugh at yourself then maybe yea got deeper issues. :rolleyes: but then :cheers: here one for yea JB.
  17. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

OK, so who's up at bat now??? baggerpaul? CB? FLHT? Oh nooo Not ME! :fight:
  18. baggerpaul

:roflmao:hey hey whatsa matta wich you !!! you wanna go fishin i know a place were they aint got noooo sharks trust me ?:rolleyes:
  19. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Ha Ha! That's it, I'm outta here you big meanie. :fight:
  20. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Look yer play with Big Boys, we play a little harder. If ya can't take it , what can I say. Got to grow up sometime and quit playing with Girls.......:roflmao:
    You can't be a Harley Biker and keep yer pampers on.
    Got to learn to roll with the Bull and learn to enjoy folks.
    Were all here to help each other and have fun.

Well lets leave Cowboy out of this. He's still trying to Patent a windshield that they sell in the store for a couple dollars.:gah:

Mabe were just too old to pay with when were sober...........:rolleyes: