1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hey you FLA riders

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

just wondering if your treading water yet , I talked to my older brother in ocala today said there ok ,expecting 6-8 inches of water/rain
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I heard non the news today that part of Florida were going to get upwards to 25 inches of rain. That's a lot! :eek:
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

25 inchs is just a sprinkler down here, we're used to 120% humidity and rain and heat and sunburn....

Actually rained all weekend not bad, lotta water, some standing water but nothing
    bad, we needed it to fill up the lakes, ponds and streams, Right now it's in the 70's and I'm in the garage watching tv...

Basically it's done...
  4. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

East Central got rain on and off for about a week,Not bad just enough time for sunburn and saddle sores to go away. Just windy now.:cool:
  5. hotroadking

Heck I rode between storms last night up to Compusa for an external DVD drive
    for the office PC. $34.. man that stuff is cheap...
  6. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

I rode in the rain last night on the test ride . That **** hurt when I wacked that sob . lol but it was fun found a dry spot going home , got a better feel of it . lol. but it should not be much of what we get all the time any way . SUMMER SUCKS . it rains every day down here in the summer . 4-6 inches aint nothing . we wear masks and snorkels when we ride!
  7. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

82 and low humidity here today. Too nice. Went for a short run about when I got home from work tonight... man what a day. Friday and Saturday to be 95 here, unheard of to be that warm in mountains. Calling for 101 down the mountain where my plant is.... but tonight between 6:30 and 8 pm was outstanding... :)
  8. hotroadking

Summer riding in FL
    Its not if you are going to get wet
    its when....
  9. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Going to be 70 to mid 70's here the rest of this week and next week. Moderate to low humidity. Think I'll I'll do some riding. Thursday, Maddog, Olbill and myself are going to help a friend change all the fluids in his bike. He's never done it before and he's a good guy.:D
  10. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Been nice here. But starting tomorrow through next week it's gonna be topping the 100s with high humidity. I won't be here - LOL.