1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Home depot scam

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by ironhorse, Jul 2, 2008.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

a heads up for those that regularly shop at the home depot, This one caught me by suprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplys has turned out to quite tramatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.
    Here's how it works: Two seriously good looking girls, 21-25 years old come over to your car as you are packing your trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with windex and a rag, with thier breasts just about to fall out of thier skimpy white t-shirts. it is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and instead ask for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way they start undressing. then one of them climbs over into the front with you, while the other one steals your wallet.
    I had my wallet, stolen june 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th 20th, 24th, and three times on the 26th, and it is very likely to happen again this weekend so tell your friends to be careful.
    P.S. Wal-mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each:roflmao:
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I go to Dollar Tree for my wallets..:roflmao: ..that is, for my bait wallets..........:roflmao:
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao: :roflmao:
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I olny lost 0ne then the wife made start taking the grand kid's :roflmao: :roflmao: