1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

I like this.....

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Dec 11, 2010.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

recieved this from cowboy........great idea..

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX 18Nov2010

Put me in charge ...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your “home” will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
    Alfred W. Evans, Gatesville
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

3. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Amen to that - should also include high school drop outs that want to sit at home and live off their parents.
  4. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

I like it. Drug testing has been brought up a lot but it aways gets shot down. I don't understand. Most people that I know have to get drug tested or at least its random at their jobs.
  5. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I see nothing wrong with this proposal.
  6. FLHTbiker

Its a good idea, so what would you do kick em out of school, fine the parents and who is going to pay for it.
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for posting it chuck ,I would vote for this in a heart beat I know a lot of hard working people who hav to take a p test just cause thy tell them to at work so they can pay for all these lazy non workers who belive the gov owns them somthing
  8. steveb

steveb Active Member

Right on I could not agree more. TV station just did a piece that revealed that people in Minnesota on welfare could use welfare money for tatoos and booze.
  9. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

lets do it!
  10. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

one more step.........

Give to help Plant a pig
    Please donate to your local "Plant A Pig Foundation" today. Not tax deductible, but well worth the effort.

In Spain , at Seville some local people found a way to stop the construction of another mosque in their town. They buried a pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the local press. Islamic rules forbid erecting a Mosque on "pig soiled ground". The Muslins had to cancel the project...this land had been sold to them by government officials... No protests were needed by the local people ... and it worked!!
    Not dummies …. the Spaniards. They found a solution!!! No protests needed!

In Texas they have an over abundance of feral pigs. They could send them all over the country and just plant them everywhere ! After all…contaminated soil would surely drift and they could create new job programs by having soil testers to determine where contaminated soil existed. Of course, high on the mountain tops of the Rockies or other mountain ranges they might find some uncontaminated soil, but then…building a mosque there would pose some problems…Americans…put on your thinking caps and let’s find a solution to this problem of a spreading menace to the American way of life! If pigs are the answer…let’s do it!
    Your Committee for the Betterment of America
  11. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Can we have bbq ribs after?
  12. FLHTbiker

Now that's a good idea.
  13. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

two real good ideas in one post thats the way to go ,plant pig & get read of the free loadeds all at once :cool:
  14. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I think that they should slaughter a whole bunch of pigs, drain the blood, put in a vegetation sprayer up in a plane, and spray the whole U.S. What would they do then? Remember, I said plane!! :fight:
  15. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

First idea is a good one, but would cost politicians too many votes thusly it would never make it through the channel.

Second idea may work in Spain but I can see many many lawsuits and someone being charged with all sorts of crimes. First we would have PETA whinning that you killed a pig to start with. Next it would most likely make it to Hate Crime status since you are picking on a poor minority. Burning US flags, Flying foriegn flags on US soil, and taking Christ out of Xmas is of course very much ok. Too many Too asleep for TOO DANG LONG. It Ain't Ours Anymore, Until WE take it back.
  16. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Amen, Amen, and Amen!
  17. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Probably wouldn't even have to kill the pig although I like the idea of bar-b-q ribs. Just post a bunch of signs "BEWARE - A PIG POOPED HERE".:roflmao:
  18. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Can't do that in N.C. At least, not yet.