1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

I missed

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Oct 2, 2009.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

the flat track races in springfield this year due to my eyes.:mad:

waco is hosting the vintage flat track assoc., this weekend....all the old harleys with tank shifts and stuff are supposed to be there. i wont be on this weekend....ROAD TRIP!!! meeting up with a bunch of guys at 7 in the am....be back sometime sunday evening! dont burn the place down,,,,,,hope my pics turn out ok...............
  2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Have fun and take pictures!
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep by all meens have a safe trip & some pic's & try to stay dry :rolleyes:
  4. cowboy

so chuck did you go this weekend ? it rained all day here just light stuff , we got about 75 miles in went to a benneft for a fellow rider who just passed away last week bad ticker at 49
  5. chucktx

had a great time at the races......sunday got rained out. the main feature winner on saturday was an ol' xr750 harley. that boy could ride!!!! he took most of the corners with feet on the pegs!!!! it was a 1/2 mile track and i am sure the speeds approached 100mph....

Attached Files:

6. chucktx

more

Attached Files:

7. chucktx

more.....one of the guys with us picked up something in his tire.....glad i had a small airpump to get us off the hiway...........:)

they also had a kid class.....50cc.....kids are good!!!

Attached Files:

8. cowboy

That's some nice old iron racing use to go see them back IN Alb Nm at speed way park about once a month , instead of the cars they had the M/C races falt track dirt was cool to watch , look's like excetp for the flat tire ya'll had a good time