1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

I need a ironhead motor

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by fubar, Aug 1, 2008.

1. fubar

fubar New Member

im looking 4 an ironhead atm left side shift i tossed something in my lower case when i when to the boogie this july i want motor to put in so i could rebuild my and not lose riding time anyone know where i could get one for a 1983 xlx ironhead???
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

fubar craigslist in Houston TX has a 75 ironhead complete bike running for $3300 OBO , it's just a few miles from me ,It was under the motorcycles , where they list all bike's League city was the local area , let me know & I will go check it out , if you need me to
  3. fubar

fubar New Member

thx cowboy

3300.00 damm i was hopin to find one for like 800-1500 oh well thx ill check it out
  4. fubar

fubar New Member

can u get me a link having tough time finding wishing i was computer guru lol
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

6. fubar

fubar New Member

thx prob fiuxed i went and bought a 1994 flstn 28000 miles .ill do major rebuild on ironhead over time now woot