1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

I was able

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by chucktx, Jan 13, 2010.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

to get a short ride in today......needed some parts....about 100 miles but it was a good one!!!!!!! no cobwebs tonight!!!!!!!:)
  2. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Good for you, I also got in a nice ride today about 150 miles, and lunch after the ride. A fast 50 miles down the interstate and the rest 2 lanes at a nice pace. feeling much better tonight for sure.:)
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Good to here someone got out to ride ,been to darn sick this past 3 weeks , even had the doc call me today & he gave some more /better drugs :D, I just walk out & look at my Bike just setting there looking sad :(
    PS the wife is a bit happy I can't hardly talk
  4. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

I am sure you will make up for it later.. :roflmao:
    get well soon..
  5. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

At least yer fingers ain't broke and you can still type on the keyboard!:roflmao:
  6. cowboy

Thank's guys , start the new drugs today , not sure if I will be able to even see the key board after this :roflmao:
  7. chucktx

get well soon myfriend!!!!!!!!!
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Get well soon Cowboy. I could have rode today nice day out even had some friends call and tried to get me out. Instead I finished up the wifes trike. Looking good and everything works great.
  9. cowboy

Thanks , new drugs seem to be working already or I might be getting over this crud going on a month now , go in to see the Doc tomorrow morning
  10. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Hang in there cowboy - ridin season ain't that far away and you can always go down to chucks and bug him.
  11. cowboy

you got that right sarge7 & he's only about 75 miles up a two lane road nice ride & he has a nice shop to set & BS in while I watch him work :D
  12. chucktx

road trip!!!!!!!!!:D
  13. cowboy

yep might have to ride up some saterday & vist:D
  14. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Finnaly got the drive cleared of ice and snow and had a chance to fire up the ride; still a little to sloppy to take it out on the street but I'm ready and so is the bike, jus waitin for a break in the weather and the hell with the temps. Thats what heated gear is for! :cool: if I can ever afford it. :roflmao: Still have stuff my shorts with old newspapers and a hot water bottle. Surprizing how much Jack Daniels will go into one of those things and still keep ya warm. :rolleyes: