1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Introducing Gambel's Redline Gusto

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by 2fastnaz, Apr 9, 2007.

1. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

I picked him up on Saturday[​IMG]

Redline and Gusto to honor his Dam and Sire. Gambel's cause that's what we hunt. I'm gonna call him Gus. WoooHoooo Let the training begin.
  2. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

congrats on the little critter looks like a fine pup good luck on the training, when he can nail a gohper before he can get in his hole you can bring him up here. mama want's an english bull dog that ought to be fun teaching to gopher I'll probably tell him to gopher a beer and he'll come back with tea and crompets:roflmao:
  3. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

Growing up I had a Rotty that was hell on gophers. Sure tore the yard up but I didn't have any gophers. She'd dig em up and bring em to the door to show you what a good job she did.
  4. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

No problem with gophers....My dog has this thing for rabbits. One day I'm lookin out in the back yard & see something black in the bottom of the pool...Didnt think much of it but went out there later & found a rabbit that had been nearly decapitated in the bottom of the pool...Only thing I can figure is that she was whippin it around in her mouth & it got flung in there...Shes come to the back door with one in her mouth before hoping to bring it inside so Im sure thats what it was....Gotta love it...Nothing gets in her yard without being bitten first !
  5. fittykick

fittykick New Member

Here's a picture of my good/bad dogs. I also had a Rottie that handled many a woodchuck in his day. New Image.jpg