1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Invite to Minnesota and Iowa Members

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by JohnnyBiker, Mar 22, 2013.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Since I am heading to Deadwood South Dakota for a trial run with the wife as a simulation, I would like to invite any Minnesota and Iowa rider a long for the trip.I was given some advice by Red Rider to simulate a ride that entailed the amount of miles that I want to do when I take my trip out to Nevada. I have decided to take this advice and do it. I will be heading to Deadwood South Dakota and will return the next day. This will be about 1200 miles in about a 24 hour span that I am looking to do.

If you are interested in riding along, let me know and we will coordinate further. I think that this will be a fun, quick adventure to gauge bike durability and wife durability. I hope you decide to join. The time frame that I am looking to do this is Memorial Weekend!!
  2. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

WHAT NO ONES GOING ? must be your getting another 6 fn inches of snow in the spring !what in the hell is going on in minnesooota!
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

No more snow here. There is one person that seems that wants to go. A fellow Road Glide owner that I met through HOG. Quick trip, there and back in about 36 hours total.
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I expect to be at Run-a-Mucca in Winnimucca, NV, that weekend.Seems like half the time Memorial Day weeekend is the last snow of the year around here - even though it could be in the 80's the week before.

It does sound like a good stress test run. Have a blast!