1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Iphone game

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jan 30, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Man, they must be really bored, need to get on the bike and ride CB:rolleyes:
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Ye can't

All it knows how to do here is RAIN, RAIN, RAIN.
    And its gonna let up tomorrow and then start again Tuesday.

And its going back to the 20's this week too.

The weather knocked out satellite for a while. What then............

Lot of folks playing the game.
  4. FLHTbiker

Rode the Springer on a HOG chapter ride today. :( Then it turned kinda sour for us. One rider right in front of the wife ran over a cat that was an exact look a like of her 8 month old kitten, he would not stop. Was still alive and in a lot of pain. The wife was really upset and crying. She went home and I followed to make sure she was alright. Got home, and there she was sitting in her chair still tears running down her face with a blanket on her lap and her cat on the blanket with her. Not a good day.
    Was a nice day for a ride though, no rain and the temps got up into the 50's.
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Ye we had a lot od rain & more on the way :eek: & like CB said down towards the 20's later in the week :gah:
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

lots of folks jumping off bridges and building also....................
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

anybody put the animal out of its misery????
  8. FLHTbiker

I was up front and found out that nobody stopped. I heard from another lady rider today who was bringing up the rear with the last road captain that it was still wiggling when she went by. My wife is still upset even today. She is kind of a animal lover and is also mad at herself for not stopping. I guess it looked just like her 8 month old cat. She hit a cat several years ago with her car, she stopped and picked it up, took it to the vets and it survived.