1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Is this a scam???

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, May 14, 2006.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/BrownsGas/WaterFuel.wmv

Sounds like it to me. Found this posted elsewhere. Sounds like a something for nothing deal. HHO??? Is that like H2O, maybe??? Is the secret supposed to be in the electrolysis of the water, some new way that's less energy intensive? The kicker is the heat they claim it gives in the torch. No way a H2 flame is going to get hot enough to cut steel. :rolleyes: Replace acetylene? I don't think so.
  2. GwenG

GwenG New Member

Hey, it was covered by a FOX news stations. They never lie, do they??:rolleyes:
  3. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Well if nothing else, it was a great commercial. If you can get just 2-3% of your T.V. audience to believe in what your selling; that’s big money. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.
  4. CD

CD Guest

5. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Free water movie...

What was that movies? First thing to come to mind was "Tank Girl" but that was n't free...but a great movie anyway......
    Ride Free
  6. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Is this a scam?

So what if this vehicle gets into an accident? We all know that Hydrogen is extremely explosive... The Hindenberg in 1926 (or was it 1927?), proved that one to us. Just a thought... Peace:)
    Last edited: May 18, 2006
  7. Goose

Goose New Member

Actually, way i understand it, hydrogen isn't the explosion/fire hazard that gasoline is. Imagine if the Hindenberg was full of gasoline/air mixture like your bike burns. :eek:
  8. kamakazi

kamakazi New Member

BMW has a 750i that they have used as a test bed for hydrogen... Guess what, it works! Problem is, to make it costs allot of $$$. It is still in a test faze............. What about fusion, (spliting of an atom) it is known to host unlimited power. Only problem is there is nothing known (now) to man that can contain it's power to regulate it for human use.

For now, I'll stick with dino crud:D
  9. scooter

scooter New Member

Did y'all know that for every gallon of gas you combust, that there is about a gallon of water left behind as a byproduct? I didn't know that?

Guess that's why I always notice the water dripping out of the exhause pipes on the cars, especially. Hmmm.

Now what can be done to recover that water????:confused: :confused:

scoot

And.....
    .....:D :D
  10. CD

CD Guest

Hmmm, think this is a new idea?
    http://www.hydrogenus.com/Advocate/ad12film.htm

And, the idea is based on actual testing that has been going on for years.

The odd thing about combustion is the by products. Gasoline which is really a mixture of heptane and octane and sometimes a whole lot of other stuff :confused: like ethanol or methanol or benzyne etc. I did a little quick research and found this link:

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/chem03/chem03494.htm

Like scooter sez, slightly less than a gallon as a by product of "perfect" combustion....

Goose, isn't this an area you were in?
  11. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Why Not ? Maybe It's One Of Those Secrets That Big Brother Has Kept. Have You Seen That Informercial With The Pen You Can Soder With. Instantly Cools To The Touch When Done?