1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

It's in

Discussion in 'CVP Stage 1 Tuners Kit' started by cowboy, Aug 5, 2008.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Today was the day , storm brought the wind & rain , so grabed a cup of coffee & headed to the shop , with carb kit , took my daughters 04-883 apart & did the install & after about A hour took her a a ride inbetween the rain , What a big difference , The hardest part was that darn Air clearner set up for the piglet what a pain in the azz , the kit realy brought the 883 to life with the SE slip-on's & SE air clearner :D ,, I told my Daughter she would have to relearn how to ride her bike , as there's no more playing with the throttle , it just hit's & go's , :cool:
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Great to hear it Cowboy, hope she enjoys that ride! :D
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i knew you could do it!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!! and i know she will love it also. watch for better fuel mileage also..................:)
  4. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

good job, now you can show me how to do mine when I get down there:)
  5. cowboy

Like I said the hardest part was the sporty air clearner set up , & getting around to it
    sporsterboy let me know when your ready & bring all the turn signels with you :cool:
  6. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

you still need turn signals ?
  7. cowboy

sporsterboy I'am a retired truck driver I need all the lights I get on it:D , also we might have to add some to your bike for the state inspection :cool: