1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Janiklow Getting Out Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by BIKER883, May 16, 2004.

1. BIKER883

BIKER883 New Member

I DON,T KNOW about the rest of you But this Realy Piss's me Off. How could someone Kill another Person and Get away With it. :mad:
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

Rich and famous. Hell, OJ Simpson comes to mind. Probably that molestor Micheal Jackson. Now, if it were you or me..... :rolleyes:
  3. harleytwincam88b

harleytwincam88b New Member

that's how it goes

That's the law for you. No wonder street justice is such a commonplace occurance. Wonder if the lynch mob can be ressurected?
  4. Seahag

Seahag New Member

Bull****!

Thats what I think of it. This story is close to home as I'm from Minnesota and lived in South Dakota (where some people thought he'd make good governor material :confused: ) for six years. How can you kill someone and only get 100 days? My buddy punched a cop and did more time than that and all the cop got was a black eye....that rider got DEAD! Its stories like this that make me want to just ignore the news completely. Like an osterich with its head in the sand...all must be right with the world if I've got my Hog and a cold beer right? :mad:
  5. Rumblewolf

Rumblewolf New Member

Gob

Money, power, member of the political good ol' boy system, etc...