1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

JP Cycles Video

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, May 12, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Well yea...as long as you dont need em to send you all the parts to your makeover....I've been waiting since February for them to correct my order & give me the parts to my tank I never got with the original order....Doubtful I'll ever order from them again.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

wow, you are the first i have heard of bad dealings with j&p. i have delt with them for years with no problems.....as have some of my friends.....try contacting customer service again..........i hope the problem gets handled!!:)
  4. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

They have handled my orders in the past without any problems... Sorry for your experience, but I do know that they have one of the best return policies and have been able to correct orders in mid shipment... I like 'em and will continue to use them...:)
  5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

I've never had a bad dealing with JPCycles. And everything I ordered was usually to me faster than anybody else and in good shape.
  6. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Wow, I am new with all this motorcycle world but J&P has been a go to for me on a few things and they have ALWAYS been top notch. I really hate it that you have been having trouble with them. I guess even the best drops the ball a few times.
  7. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

J&p Is Ok, I'll Give Them That, I'll Use There Catalog To Compare Prices On Parts, And 9 Out Of 10 Times They Are More Expensive Than Other Venders I Use, And Always Seem That The Parts I'm Looking For They Don't Have The Largest Selection, There Are Alot Of Catalog Venders Out There That Are Just As Good Or Better, You Just Have To Take The Time To Look And Not Just Go With The Pack. Dennis Kirk Is A Good Alternative To J&p If You Want To Compare Parts And Prices.
  8. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Hmmm......they must just not like me.....Ive called customer service 3 or more times, & e-mailed numerous & can never get any action. My tank came to me with the mounts bent (no biggie I just bent em back) no Instructions on how to install the dash or any of the electronics, & no gas caps as advertised.....its now May...I ordered in February. Im probably the worst guy to ask for a review of J&P