1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Just wanted

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Jun 21, 2015.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone just wanted to wish all the dads on the forum .a very happy and blessed father's day may you all enjoy your family's.
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Thanks BP and may you receive the same.
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Thank You Bud. You have an awesome day as well.
  4. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

You to bagger paul.

Hows that new bike, getting the bugs worked out?
  5. baggerpaul

Yep got it fixed.also got offered a job for my ability to do drivability diagnosis. Lmfao from the general manager at the dealer. I just told him no thanks and to remember who actually fixed the bike .and not to give me a hard time in the future when I come in with my bike .my inside guy that used to wrench on it is no longer at that dealer .so I had to make new friends with one of the Grey beards .lol
  6. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

What did you end uo doing? Stabilizers?

The grey beards know the tricks,lol!
  7. baggerpaul

Na I just first off had a throttle actuator problem that kept leaving me on the sideof the road it went back to the dealer 3 times they kept saying it a bad connection bad ground .I kept saying did you guys follow the tsb procedures! The code sets all alone 2135 and 1511 is a power signal going out of correlation. It would happen at full heat .so I told them to please hook up the scanner and heat the throttle body with a heat gun and watch the voltage .it will pull the voltage down and set the code .I have done it it needs a throttle body. So they did and it now lives with a new throttle body.lmfao the front end wobble was setting the whole front end up every faster I took apart and retorqued .I set the neck bearings till they were Tight then back them off were I liked them .needless to say it rides like a sport bike now .did a couple of tricks with different weight shock and fork oil.also