1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Last race of the season

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

Well, I did it, triple class championships, every class I qualify for.

Here's a pic and vid from the weekend my sweet young girl friend (plutonic, just a friend, really ;) ) took of me with my camera. Wife went, but can't figure out the camera. :rolleyes: :D

This is the unlimited race. I won the backward and motard classes and took second in Unlimited. I sorta flubbed the start when everyone jumped, but got out in second. Joe Prussiano (other guy in the pic) got by, then I caught a rhythm and caught back up and was going to set him up out of T1 for a pass, but he crashed in front of me and I ran over his ankle. He claims he didn't know I'd run him over! Only in mini racing!

The hat trick is MINE!

I'm the number 157 green motard in green leathers.

Vid (broad band please) http://media.putfile.com/PICT015515

Picture http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/24619241297.jpg&s=x4
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Cool!!

Way cool! Looks like a great time.....would have been much more fun then work this weekend, but I do get the next 2 days off.....sorta!! :rolleyes: Congrats on the hat trick! Cool pic and vid!