1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Little Johnny is Not a Obama fan

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Feb 10, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Little Johnny is not an Obama fan
    A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.
    Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again.
    Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."
    The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom were a moron and your dad were an idiot, what would that make you"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao::roflmao: