1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Little Vanbdals

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Mar 25, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

:mad: Little bastards need hung. :cussing:
  3. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

shoot first....ask questions later.......would be nice if LEO could look at the video and actaully use it as evidence in a bust!!!
  4. rolls1955

rolls1955 New Member

All 4 of them got busted in Scottsdale on Feb 6.Should make them work comminty sevice to pay off the damages
  5. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Little douch*bags, ought to have their asses kicked, then pay for all damages. I'd smash my kids head if he ever did that.....guess that's why I don't have boys....
  6. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Thank goodness I have a girl....if SHE does that and I catch her (or someone else catches her and I find out) there is hell to pay....1) she must go to each and every person and appologze in person 2) offer to pay for the damages 3) accept without whining the court ordered punishment 4) better accept that college on MY bill is out of the question and at age 18 is OUT OF THE HOUSE! I will NOT tolorate that crap from her..... She knows it, so it should not be a problem...I would blame the parents almost as much as the kids in the video.....