1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Living next to bikers

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Nov 24, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Wonder what time that happened. I never heard the EMS up the hollow where I live. I sure won't miss that neighbor, nasty old bag. :roflmao:
  3. chucktx

sooooo you live in a hollar also.........
    the place i live has the name.."hoop and holler"..........:D
    and the banjo playin starts at sundown......:roflmao:
  4. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I heard them banjos......or were those the skeeters????!!! :roflmao:
  5. chucktx

might have been a combo of both!!!!!!!!:D :D
  6. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Well around here it is more of a HAULer but yeah. Most of my days have been spent on top of a WV Hill or ridge. Lived by the Indian theory of don't live in the hollers, that is where the crap settles. By Gawd they right, it does. Wouldn't want to trade hollars would ya? I will take your banjos and skeeters over the loud ethnic tunes and crackbabies. Now that my boy is here I am trying to play Jew and get out of Egypt ASAP LOL. Goin back to the deer country, where the wind don't stink and ya can drink from the crick. Livin in town makes a man lazy and breeds trouble.