1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Lookin for used Batwing Fairing

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by beau44, May 3, 2006.

1. beau44

beau44 New Member

I have a 1980 FX with a 1984 FL front end on it, it has the 6 5/8 inch bolt spacing on the side of the trees. I have some brackets and some old windshields that I could modify but would really like to have a Batwing Fairing on it. If anyone has one that they want to sell or knows of one, windshield does not have to be with it , color is of no matter and if it needs some repair thats ok as well . You can email me at jelane60@hotmail.com if you like, ty
  2. beau44

beau44 New Member

Found a few on Ebay, so far am highest bidder on one but that will probably change so my previous post is still valid, ty
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

no help from me.....sorry
    chuck
  4. beau44

beau44 New Member

no prob bro, looks like I might win the bid after all