1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Looks like

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Dec 4, 2009.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

im living in colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

Really looks nice. A few logs on the fire and a cold beer.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ya, it is pretty, but i live in south east texas..........i guess it is the fallout from global warming.......:rolleyes:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

:eek: I didn't know you guys had trees in Texas :roflmao:

Time to start up the wood stove.

Were going to be 25F tonight and might make it to 40 tomorrow. Toy run tomorrow, gotta meet up with a friend at 7 AM for breakfast and some hot coffee. Fun day tomorrow, had some patches of ice this morning.
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Man you got a lot more then we did down here ,But we have ice all over the place & down to 25 right now weather on my cell says it sould get a bit colder later tonight , My grand son & I just got back from wally world had to scrape ice off the windshield of the ole Dodge diesel
  6. FLHTbiker

Wonder how south Florida is doing!
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

They have way to much crime since Don johnson left :roflmao: could'nt resest
  8. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Nice looking scenery there Chuck! We are getting some right now...they are predicting 4-8 inches on the flat....11+ in the hills....depending on exactly how the system moves through could adjust numbers up or down....
  9. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

WE got cold up here to hit 30' today:eek: still got a few miles in though sunny all day. Had to put on face wrap got pretty chilly at 70mph!
  10. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

yep, looks like you could live here, it has been very cold the last couple of days, supposed to get up to 40 today. the high thursday was 15 and the low yesterday morning was -7 at 8:00 am.
  11. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

Sorry Chuck, I have been feeling rather ummmmm, revenged by the biker gods, I rode and you had snow.......won't last long though
  12. FLHTbiker

I left the house on the bike this morning at 7:15 AM to meet up with a friend for breakfast and it was 25 and icy. We did the annual Shriners Toy run today. It's a 6.5 mile ride up and down steep hills to get down to Interstate 205. I felt like I was riding on one of those steel grated bridges for 6.5 miles due to the slick road. 20 MPH all the way down and going up one hill the rear end kept slightly going back and forth as the bike would slip. Eat a hearty breakfast drank lots of coffee and an hour later the ice had melted as the sun came out. Warmed up to about 42 today but was sunny. Great Toy Run and I had one of the best seats blocking a side road and watching the bikes go by.