1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Lost a dear friend

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Mar 29, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Man, just got the news today that a dear and close friend of ours passed away from double pneumonia yesterday. Went on many a motorcycle ride and camping trips with her and her husband. Shari was a good friend and will miss her. Life really sucks some times.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

RIP sorry for your loss...
  3. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your loss of a good friend.
  4. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Sorry for your loss - Good friends are few and far between - but the memory of them stays with you forever.
  5. FLHTbiker

Thanks and yes its hard I really like her. Went over to another friends place today and told he and his wife who were also good friends and riding friends. We didn't even know she was sick, her Husband never said anything to any of us. Yep, lots of good memories of Shari.
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

very sad to hear. may she R.I.P....................
  7. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

Sorry Marc..one thing I'm learning about losing people is that it doesn't get any easier over time..cherish the memories. I'm still a little raw from losing mom but I did have a good moment when I went to the clinic for an MRI..had to pay to park the car. A couple of seniors parked their car next to mine and saw that they had to pay to park. The lady, petite like my mom promptly expressed her opinion on having to pay to park to see a doctor, in wonderfully colorful language. It made me smile and I told her she was right.just like my mom would have said
  8. FLHTbiker

Yes, its getting tough especially this year, we have buried 3 friends sense Jan. 1st and this loss was even harder. Was looking forward to seeing both her and her husband again this spring on a motorcycle camp out trip, sucks.
  9. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes sorry to here about the lost of a friend, But like said above you have the memories
  10. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

Sorry for the loss of your friend. There's no words that fill the void, just gotta let your heart do it's work.