1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Love affair with a dumpster

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7wH7WDUvF0&NR

Anyone wants to learn to do this proper, maybe I should put on a clinic. Number one lesson, make sure you have enough room. ROFLMAO! Oh, and, you might ought to check the track for obstacles and, uh, maybe, slick spots. :rolleyes:
  2. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I liked the harley live by it vid also
  3. Pixs

Pixs New Member

Organ doner

I'm always amazed by how dumb some folks are.:cheers:
  4. stevenh

stevenh New Member

That guy had some good technique.... except the part at the end :D
  5. Goose

Goose New Member

6. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

not much of a rider..
  7. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Yup, that was taken at the Dragon or tail of the Dragon, or Deals-Gap, all the same place; a real “test your riding skills road”. Sight fixation or just a dork?. Did you hear the guys in the cage? “ their going to kick our A$$"…:rolleyes:
  8. Texas Road Glide

Texas Road Glide New Member

Killer?????

How do you know about deals gap????????
    The reason i ask?? is i use to own the only gas station /country store / motel in deals gap, right where 129 an 19 intersect .
    you could go 3 directions robbinsville, fontana, or merryville
    everyday i would close the store down at 3:00 and ride for a couple of hours, people would have to wait till i got back, all the locals knew, from 3 to 5 was my time.......lol........ after all i was the only gas station in 25 miles in any direction, many day i would come back from riding and there would be a line,
    but were i made most of my money, was hauling beer from merryville to deals gap!!!!(DRY COUNTY) even the sherriff knew where to come and get a cold one!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss those days........and that lifestyle
    but i dam sure dont miss the ex.......

thanks killer, it has been awhile since i thought about those day's 1986

i have been all over the united states and this peice of road that killer is tallikng about is one of the most curviest roads in america, i forget how many turns in the 30 mile peice of road........but it is ungodley

Have a great day, thanks for the memiores

TRG
  9. SK

SK New Member

I'm going to make it a point to ride that road this Summer when I circle the US. That road looks awesome!

As far as the video goes..the first one is a good example of the "high-side roll" executed to perfection. The second one? I won't even think about passing like that on my FJR, and it'll out-handle a heavy cruiser no problem..just plain stupid.