1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Lowering kit

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by bushwackerhd, May 2, 2010.

1. bushwackerhd

bushwackerhd New Member

On a 07 ULTRA what is all involved in lowering the front end, it belongs to a friend of mine and I was wandering if it has the same set up as a 03. I have a book on the 03 but not a 07.

Thanks Tom
  2. 59panhead

59panhead New Member

LQQK @ a Progressive Suspensions kit very easy to do....and under $120 bucks...you can pick to lower your front 1 in or 2 in. in the same kit ! You have a 41 mm front end so grab your PC and LQQK em up! :D
    Last edited: May 2, 2010
  3. bushwackerhd

bushwackerhd New Member

On a 03 they run a gas charge is a 07 the same setup??
  4. 59panhead

59panhead New Member

the progessive Catolog says they will work on your front end....never heard of a gas front end at all! maybe rear shocks theres only Fork Oil and springs on a Harley Front End as far as I know

heck call J & P Cycle up right now and ask em ifthere part # 231-543 will work on your bike! 800-397-4844

they are a Progressive dealer and there Customer service and order dept is open now good luck
  5. bushwackerhd

bushwackerhd New Member

Thanks I'll give them a call