1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Marine Stuns Crowd at Tea Party

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Mar 28, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Outstanding !! - He should've been the one that was asked to sing at the super Bowl.
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I'd seen that one before but still pretty cool.:)
  4. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

WHAT??? A Marine at a Tea party????
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I think you'ed be su-prized at how many of our troops are fed up with obama & his crew :eek:
  7. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

No surprise here.........Libya? WTF? Even worse than Bosnia...and if anyone wants to tell you about the lives saved from Kadafi (any spelling is correct), they are full of sheeit. His slaughter is NOTHING compared to N. Korea, the Congo, Iraq, Iran, or many provinces throught Asia. Since when is it a good idea to intervene in civil wars where we support a side that hates us MORE than the other side? Obama must really hate the USA.
  8. FLHTbiker

I was listening to him speak about the future of the USA with oil and what his vision is for our country. I just sat here and shook my head in disbelief what a truly big stupid idiot. Guys we are really in trouble, got to get him voted out. :banghead:
  9. cowboy

oil now thats a good idea lets loan brizel a few billon to drill so china can have all the oil cause they can't drill on the the USA any more cause some dumb asz says so & sighed a paper banning it :cussing:
  10. FLHTbiker

Plus he thinks that we should drastically increase electric car production and believes that will reduce our dependency on foreign oil
  11. cowboy

Ya i read about that & seen it on FOX news as well , don't think it will work sure glad I have horses , ride to town & let eat on the way