1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Mass shooting survivor argues against new gun control plan

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Feb 18, 2013.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Won't stop the liberal democrats. They don't care they want to use all this for there agenda. They take advantage of every one of the shootings and the liberal news media talk up every single shooting in the country.:cussing::mad:
  3. cardboard

I am a Redneck from Alabama.
    I will not lay down and Die.
    And just like the statement I said to Cowboy on the Auto Zone robbery.
    I will not take my CHL license to protect you. If you are a liberal and you don't have a CHL license I will not protect you. I will only protect myself and immediate family.
    If I protected you and you are a liberal , I would be sick that I did so.
    YOU have the right to protect yourself. If you don't use the right. I am not here to protect you.
    In the mass shooting of Luby's. I would of stood up and shot the shooter.
    I do not go to major cities without my weapon on me.
    I'm Scared.......:gah:
  4. Sir Rat

Sir Rat Active Member

I wonder what it is that causes these idiots to decide to shoot up some place? We have always had guns. We have not always had idiots commiting mass murder with them. Something in our society?? My brother used to say it all started when the ACLU got prayer removed from puplic schools. Not saying he's right, but something in our society is behind this. Maybe its just over population I don't know. Maybe when this world gets too crowded you start getting a higher percentage of homicidal idiots per capita then a less crowded world. Only my opinion

Aloha...Mike
  5. FLHTbiker

I don't usually go anywhere without mine. :)
  6. cardboard

We have s fast pace of life today
    Everything is expensive
    There are a lot more people to judge you and to bother you and stress you out
    Lots of people are bearly making it
    I think somes if them break or give up
  7. FLHTbiker

I just watched Hannity on FOX and he had some guy on there that was from Chicago and had meant BO about 20 times. He is a pro gun guy and back then BO was a up and coming politician. Interestingly the guy said to Hannity that on one occasion when he meant BO that BO said to him, oh your the gun guy and then said I don't think anyone should own a gun. So BO did say that no one should own a gun. Lets not kid ourselves we are in for a tough fight the next four years.
  8. cardboard

Did you see Colorado's new gun laws. No private gun sales without going threw a FFL or police to have a background check.