1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Dec 10, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

3. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

H0HOH0....Merry Christmas!!!
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Now thats cool that was chuck at the end pulling up the rear & then the front wheel up & chick pick-up:D
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i didnt think anybody noticed that!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol:)
  6. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Merry Christmas and PC

:roflmao: I got a card from a buddy of mine yesterday and thought I would share it, cause I laughed my butt off.
    It reads:
    "Merry Christmas. This is NOT meant to offend anyone that doesn't celebrate the Holiday. I, personally, like being wished a Merry or Happy or Joyous day anytime. If the person that wishes me such holds a different belief system, so what? I simply accept the good wishes and go on. I realize such is not considered to be correct behavior anymore, so in view of that, this Holiday Saeson I offer you the following choices.
    A) Please accept my families warmest wishes for you and yours to Have a Merry Christmas and Happy, Prosperous New Year.
    B) If such offends you: Please kiss our collective American, Christian, Gun Owning Asses."

Ride Free, Live Strong, Bear
  7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Ya ever get one of those "family letters"

Got one the other night, it reads like a bragfest on the kids and family,

Son 1 is top honors in tuba class and son 2 is now mr math wizard as well as blah blah LOL

I wouldn't say anthing to them but I've been thinking of writing this response

Dear Friends

Well it's been an interesting year for the family, Ma lost her job at the Wal-Mart, seems some old guy came in and gave her butt a squeeze while she was bent over loading a lower shelf in the garden tool area, the lawsuit against Wal-Mart was pretty big as they had to take him out on a stretcher after she beat him with a shovel. Cameras only caught her hitting him and the personal injury suit against us has all but bankrupted our saving account.

I've been working for xyz for several years and well was just demoted to the mail room. Seems my temper and ADD doesn't work well on the main floor and several employees have complained, I'm not sure who but I think I know, so they won't be getting payroll checks and important mail on time he he..

Kids are find, our son got out of juvi hall last week, and with the medication he's no longer schizoid as he used to be, so far we've been able to keep him from beating his sister on a daily basis.

Doctor said my herpes will clear up mostly after treatment but I'll have to refrain from having sex with the wife, won't be a problem, but he didnt' say I'd have to leave the girlfriends at the bar alone.

Well hope you're having as good a year as us, I got a new 4WD Dodge with a lifetime warranty, hopefully Dodge will be here to fix it, oh well things have to get better from here.

Have a merry xmas