1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Million Mile Monday

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Hot01, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Tomorrow is Million Mile Monday. If you're a HOG member, ride and log your miles. The goal this year is 5 million miles.
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I'll get on mine for a while, got a job in the morning then the appointment to renew my Oregon gun permit at 2:45. Wished I could include all the miles I put on the Springer this weekend.
  3. rickster

rickster New Member

Hi Abby, read your story sounds like you had a nice ride. I logged 551 miles toward the cause. Great day but mostly cornfields & soybeans to look at here in Iowa. I was doing a couple of pic. contests (similar to ABC's of touring) 1 for the dealership & 1 for my chapter. I did 15 pic. stops. Other than toe shifter coming loose, high centering bike slightly & popping the kickstand spring off, & taking a pic. with the wrong paper & having to return to take another one, it was a good day & long ride.
    Rick