1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

MM Monday story - please read!

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Hot01, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I just wrote up my story on my Examiner page. Please read, or at least click on it! Thanks.

Million Mile Monday

Pictures included.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

great story and pics abby. the moon and sunset is really great, wouldnt mind seeing a bigger pic of that!!!!
    i noticed ya got a pic of some windmills. very cool. we used to have 2 windmills at my place but i had to take one of them down. we didnt have enough wind to turn both of them............................;)
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yep thats some more good reading from our gal Abby , & some real good pic's to go along with the story , Thank's Abby:cool:
  4. rkortan

rkortan New Member

Great story, You've got to make the ride from 287 to Walden. It might be one of the best rides in the country....BK
  5. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

Yup, $.23 at local hardware $23.00 at local stealer. Great story and pics will go back with a few more clicks for ya later!
  6. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Fine writing and congrats on a good day's ride!
    :cheers:
  7. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

VERY good! like the pics and the article!!!
  8. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

Great story and pics. I especially like the one of the Nebraska sign with the grasslands. I'd love to ride the mountains, and have enjoyed them when I have been there, but I find the grasslands and prairies intriguing as well. Looks like a really nice ride.
  9. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Very cool abbs one of these days me and momma will come and see for ourselves
  10. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

Don't know if it helps you or not but I added you as my favorite examiner (plus a few more clicks on your story):D Keep up the good work!
  11. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Thanks. I'm probably going to put up my 4th of July story tomorrow. I got bit or stung by something in the eye on the way home tonight and my eye is swollen shut. Took some drugs and going to sleep.