1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

MN Gov. shutdown!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot Rider, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Gov. Dayton is sooooooo stupid! Seriously that is a scarey thought if the government doesn't know how to budget money, and they wonder why people spend out of their budget too! Thanks to Gov. Dayton over half of my paycheck is gone until they can come to an agreement on this budget! Besides the fact there is 600,000 state people unemployed now. :banghead: :gah::gah:
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

sucks!!!
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Sucks for you but it may be the only solution to the bigger problem that many states are facing. Remember he didn't initiate the over spending but he is trying to resolve it. Its going to hurt a lot of people who need it but like I said may have to be done to get things under control. Hope it gets resolved for you guys.
  4. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yep. Everyone else is hurting. Governments need to cut back as well. Can't keep raising taxes ti maintain current spending.

Sorry u have gotten caught up in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Friggen Demo's!!!!:gah::gah:
  6. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Well, I must say that I have some loyal parents :) most are going to pay me out of pocket until the gov gets there crap together!! My day is starting to go better.
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yep, they all have got to quit giving money away like its growing on a tree. CA has to stop throwing money down the drain to pay for these frigging illegals that are draining our system and the well fair people who could work need to get off their duff and work for it. No free lunches should be the policy. :rant: