1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Moderating

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Feb 3, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

when i signed up for moderating, i thought it was going to be a tough job. i found out it is not so bad. actually it is a pretty easy job and i thank everybody here for making it so. we have a great bunch of posters here that make the job easy....my hat is off to y'all.....it makes comming here a real treat!!!!! thanks[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

There was a trouble maker a long time ago, SK's buddy. :D Marc and Bob know of whom I speak, too. I can't even remember his name, now, been so long. It's been one of the most pleasant sites I chat on since that guy ran off. He was here, p---in' people off when I got here. That's been near 10 years now, hard to believe. Heck, I've been through three computers since then. The one I had originally is so friggin' slow, it won't hardly function on the net anymore....:roflmao:
  3. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

I agree, I think we have a great bunch of guys....from all over, with different views, and varying levels of machanical ability. If someone comes along that is a real d**khead, we'll run em out of town.:D
  4. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

I too think this is a great bunch... hope I don't eat those words :p

So far this forum has remained incident free, but I think the members and mods here are well equiped to deal with any nonsense.
  5. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

Yes This Is A Great Site And My Thanks To Cd For The Start And The Help So As Kenfused Could Continue It. It Has Grown Drasticly In The Last Month Or So. More Input
  6. Pixs

Pixs New Member

:eek:

Was the guy's name Pixs? :fight: :cheers: etc.
  7. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

I guess that we can “just get along together”.:picked:
  8. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

Nope..weren't Pixs....sounds like you got the riding thing down pat..this fellow was a young Jedi Knight. Marc had a ride with him..man that was 10 years ago..wow!! time flies.
  9. Pixs

Pixs New Member

I've been known to express my oppinion at the top of my voice about a half inch from someones' nose usually followed by "I'm gona rip yer head off and sh|t in your neck". I can be a real friendly bastard at times.:cheers: :biker: ½% er
  10. bikerjim1

bikerjim1 Moderator

Chuck,

Second that for me! This has, so far, been the best forum I've been involved with.