1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

More changes...

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Still working on the project with Laura Klock. Thought I was in love, but that was over as quickly as it started. :rolleyes: He gave me an idea for work though, which I'm optimistic about. Got my CDL permit (class B) on Wednesday and can take a class for a week and get the license. I should be able to get some work quickly. I hope so, since classes have pretty much stopped. The economy is just not getting much better. :banghead: I'm hoping I'll still be able to work on the Helping with Horsepower project, but paying the rent is more important. I just can't count on teaching at all anymore, and I can't find a job in an office that makes more than $9 an hour - and that's with an MBA.

So we'll see. If you're the praying type, please throw one out there for me. :)
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

on the way abby............you always rise to the top!!!!!
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

My prayers are on the way for you Abby...I really pray that it all works out for you and have a feeling that they will. :)
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Definitely got one from me, Abby. I enjoyed reading your book - the second half in particular about the road trip. Brought back memories when I was gallivantin' across the country on my Ironhead Sporty back in the early 70s. I think most people have a good book inside of them, only most don't take the time to write it. Glad you wrote yours!
  5. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

You got it from here for sure... hang in there... will work out for you!
  6. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Go to Temp workers and see if you can git a job in the meantime.
    Sometimes folks git full time work from Temp workers.
    And there's a variaty of jobs. You might find something good or git some ideas.
    You never know what they might have for work that comes in.

Good luck...........