1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

More Exhaust Questions

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by DKIN21, Dec 3, 2004.

1. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

What's Up!!! Just Joined Yesterday When I Found Out About Directparts.com In The Jan. Issue Of Hot Bike. I Have A 04 Dyna Low-rider And Just Found The Vance & Hines Big Raduis Pipes, Will These Work On Stock Bike Or Are They For The Big Cube Motors, If They Will Work On Stock Can They Be Run Without The Baffles And Not Loose The Low End, Or Would The Big Shot Staggered Pipes Work Better.
  2. CD

CD Guest

The Big Radius pipes have removable baffles but I would not remove them. They are short pipes and will tend to have reversion like any Drag style straight pipe does and removing the baffles will make it worse.

They will work well on stock to moderately hot motors but again, reversion becomes more of a factor.

Buy them because you like the design. If you are looking for performance and looks consider the Big Shot power chambers or the 2-1 pipes.