1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Most Helpful

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by HicCup, Mar 20, 2012.

1. HicCup

HicCup Banned A-Hole

Sinse I have long need this, I decided it time to bit the bullit and spend the money on won. It is a 2004.

Attached Files:

2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Where's the beer refrigerator??? What are you gonna carry in it?? Don't tell me your gonna drag ya harley around in it?! Ya gotta ride it man! JMO

Nice trailer though. My wife would put a bed in it and lock me out of the house!
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Lmao fatboy 128 , very cool trailer I could use one that size just in case of hurricane won't leave bikes behind & still room for the Wifes stuff don't tell her I said that :)
  4. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Beer goes in white box, then room for hot tub. Have someone follow you while you ride, then hot tub and beer at end of day, sleep in tent!! :D
  5. HicCup

HicCup Banned A-Hole

:roflmao: No, fer moving and ifn I have a break down I cen haul my own stuff in my own trailer when I need to do it.
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Bought a Interstate 8X14 motorcycle trailer made in Idaho a few years back for hauling the bikes but have used it more for moving folks. Came in real handy last year going to the Vietnam Wall. We had one guy with a serious heart issue and seizure issue and when he got tired he put the bike in the trailer. We had one guy who volunteered his time and money to drive his F-150 and pull it. The Ford had a hard times of it in the mountains tough.
    The trailer was great and I would not sell it for nothing. Your going to like it. :)
  7. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

thats a purdy trailer fo sure! congrats
  8. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Yes, very nice trailer. I don't see the need for one just yet, but you never know.
  9. cowboy

Josh my son found me a 4x8 trailer with a ramp on back , I had to re deck & fix the lights perfect for one bike & room on the side for coolers & such & with the ramp easy loading bike
  10. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

why'd ya get a trailer you gots problems with yer motorsyckle tyres?

LOL
  11. cowboy

I got mine cheap son bought it lol I put tires on it & had The wood for decking so about $400 tied up it it

Attached Files:

12. HicCup

HicCup Banned A-Hole

I bought the trailer mainly fer other reasons. Their will be time when I need to trialer the bike, but not main purpose.
  13. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

I got almost the same trailer couple years ago, my daughter works for BigTex trailer and got a great deal on a trade in with nothing wrong with it $400, use it mostly for the atv when hunting, but did use it to bring the bike for the tire changes recently.:D
  14. cowboy

Guess well hijack hiccup trailer tread lol I took my softail to NM last sept on this little trailer towRd it with the wife's Kia worked great
  15. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Maddog has a trailer kind of like yours Cowboy. He used it to pull his bike through the bad weather up here when he went to AZ. Nothing Wong with it and sometimes needed. We want to hook ours up to the motorhome and take both bikes this summer.
  16. cowboy

My little trailer works good utility & mc if I need a enclosed trailer bro-in-law had a nice 6x 10 like hiccup has just single axel but hauled my eglide to chucks a couple times
  17. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

That's nice. Seems like all my neighbors have trailers like yours. Haul everything from dead deer to ATV's. Except for my buddy up the street who has a Heritage, no one else has bikes around here.