1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Motor cycles of America riders club

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Feb 6, 2008.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Motorcycle of America Riders Club.
    anybody else get in the mail a "charter member card" I called them and they only been around a bit but want ya to try products.... I scratched off a free map/guide to the US and also a free rainsuit. only 12 buck to join and get a mag subscription and other stuff or so they say. Just wondering if anybody else got something in the mail from them. If I actually get a rainsuit I won't know what to do since I have only used garbage bags for those in case I really have to or have a chance to get one on. Come to think of it I don't think I have even done that to well, in FLorida trying to outrun a hurricane on way more than a few occassions. Rain all sideways and I am going about 10mph. cause I had to get where I was going or else. Man did those really soak the leather.:D last thing on my mind was stop and put on a suit/bag.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

havent got one yet..........
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

not me two , i will look for it soon :D
  4. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

www dot motorcycleridersclubofamerica dot com

They seem to have a website that backs up what you are saying. Might be worth a look.
  5. Doc1953

Doc1953 New Member

Motorcycle Riders Club of America

I joined and got some good stuff from them. the best is that they will give you a five dollar gas rebate each quarter of the year that will more than pay you back for the membership. The magazine they send you is pretty decent too as far as advertising new products.
  6. Doc1953

Doc1953 New Member

Motorcycle Riders Club of America

I joined and it is a pretty good deal. I got a lifetime membership which could have included a leather jacket. I talked with someone there and told them I really did not need the jacket, so they sold me the lifetime membership at a discount. The gas rebate is great and it paid for my first year membership. Otherwise, I have not heard anything bad about the club and they haven't done anything to make me skeptical yet. The magazine is nice and has some good product reviews.

Ride Safe (I almost can here in the North Country)

DOC :cool: