1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Much Appreciated

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Apr 25, 2015.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Just want to say Thank You to all that have taken the time to help coach a fairly new person to firearms through a decision about a VERY SERIOUS matter.

Today my wife and I completed our training to qualify, with success, to carry a pistol in the State of Minnesota and of course other states. The encouragement and information given here has been invaluable.

Ride On! Ride Free! Ride Ready!
  2. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Congrats...
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

The wife pick up that Sig 380 yet. I picked up the newer Ruger 380 and really like it.
    Tell yea the way the anti gun democrats and **** are controlling Oregon right now I'm very leary letting anyone know I have a firearm on me. We are getting hit really hard right now and the new female Governor said she can go either way, isn't that just hunky doory.
    We can no longer sell a gun privately without a background check. Now the demos are working on laying out the format for gun registration here.

Glad your new pistol is working out for you Johnny, not one I would choose but hey that's what mKes the world go around.
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Right now 8pm EST MSNBC is showing as news report on the AR15. Purpose: to knock gun owners. The SOBs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. FLHTbiker

You couldn't pay me to watch that commie station. Their commentators are all stupid, they report on many things proven to be not true plus they are all *** lovers. We need to get a conservative back in the White House but could be to late as OB has messed things up so bad that they may never be able to be straightened out.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Was flipping through channels when I saw it. Bunch of a-holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Yes. Her and I picked up our guns at the same time. She is a pretty good shot for being a relatively new shooter.
  8. FLHTbiker

Good deal, women can make good shooters, they got that look in their eyes sometimes. :)