1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Must be something we can cut somewhere

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Aug 26, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Tacoma News - Salishan Welfare Housing $225 Million plus $2600/mont​h

>
    > If this does not turn your stomach, I don't know what will......
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > All paid from Social Security. Recipients almost doubled in the past two years to 45 million recipients total
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm sure you'll find this interesting and maybe "just a little" maddening. looks to me like they forgot the golf course and pool!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This will probably make your head explode or at a minimum give you a really bad headache ,especially if you're looking at NOT getting the sociable security benefits you've paid into for 50 years .
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ELABORATE WELFARE HOUSING PROJECT - YouTube
    >
    >
    >
    >
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

2012 send the incumbents home

ALL OF THEM...
  3. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

:banghead::gah::angry:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

This is taking place about 120-140 miles north of me. This is so wrong I simply don't understand why. This is the crap that has got to stop. I'm with HRK vote em all out, time to clean house and send all those foreigners back where they came from and then sell those housing units. :fight::cussing:
  5. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Kruschev was right: America will eventually spend itself into oblivion. My income is $1565.78 a month INCLUDING S.S. benefits. I have to work at 68 years old or we go under - but see, I was born in America (strike one), a white male (strike two), and a tax paying, English speaking, law abiding citizen (strike three). I couldn't get welfare even if I wanted it, which I don't.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

The Chinese said last week that America has to quit the astonomical military spending! Meanwhile they are building a state of the art stealth fighter, the largest navy in the world with the largest aircraft carrier also. Obooma's head of the commission for Job Creation and America's Competitivness, GE's CEO, has just signed a contract with China to provide technology and build together airliners... which will compete with American made Boeing! This a-hole that the pres a-hole apoointed is sending jobs overseas!!! And he is the Pres a-hole pick for the commission to create American jobs! :wtf:
    What in the hell is going on here?
  7. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

:wtf:I cant understand how someone would even vote yes on this project . Cant be true americans . That allowed this to happen . He has got to go !!!! There aint gonna be any thing left of ss when i stop working . Never mind i have been working since i was 15 . Im housing fn mexicans and terrorists for this ass hole. I can almost bet that half of them that live there own a food store that we helped them get with some kind of grant !!!! I bEt not one of us could get help today to build up are buissnes, or get a roof over are head if we needed to hell, if you loose every thing you have in a storm you would be lucky to get a trailer to live in never mind a home like these ass holes get.mean while they get more money for every child thats born . we feed them house them and pay them more money every time they get laid and you want them to go home ya right would you !!!!!:rant:
  8. FLHTbiker

The more I read about this the madder I get :cussing::angry:
  9. cardboard

Don't want to make you mad, just to inform you so you can inform other folks and mabe just mabe one day we can git stuff changed in Washington.
    Got too many soft bellied folks in washington
  10. FLHTbiker

Wished this hurricane would drown all the stupid idiots in DC.
  11. baggerpaul

they might give them relief money now! im sorry guys when my parents came over to the us over 52 years ago you could not stay unless you had a visa and had apllied to become a american you had to prove you had the money to take care of yourself and when the application was excepted you had to leave the us and comeback in threw customs after that then you were ask to cometo imigration and then maybe you were allowed to become a american they raised 4 children and were never on welfare . my old man build an awesome machine shop with my uncle and my mom would make wedding dresses for a well known designer and also was a nurse a night the old man would leave the machine shop and built boats at night , these people are allowed to live off the system and there children learn from example . what our parents were about is what can you do for your country not what can your country do for you . i think one of are great presidents said that once back in the day . the human mind gets led by example!!!!!
  12. FLHTbiker

How dos this change back then, nobody seems to care anymore and what do these politicians get out of screwing over the American public. ?:banghead:
  13. baggerpaul

i dont know brother . seems like most people have there hand out and now most of the politicians are from the hand out times . the only way these guys and gals get voted in . is to promise hand outs . seems like it goes round and round to me . they only care about getting in office nice pay checks and benifits . and we are left holding the bag.
  14. cardboard

Its time for it to Stop.
    And git the politicians out that will give money and benefits to people who don't want to work. Simply live off the system.
  15. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

The Politicians are all about E.G.O. You all know what that means! The same thing that the ACLU is doing to the country, Easing God Out.
  16. FLHTbiker

Well that means voting all the Democrats out of office then. :D
  17. cardboard

Need to have it so Politicians can run 3 terms like Governors
    And cut the Lobbyists out of the program. We got to deal with a middleman to git anything done.
    Why not vote the lobbyist in office and the congress folks out. WTF.

Cause too many millions of dollars are flowed threw the lobbyists
  18. FLHTbiker

Hope yea got the A/C on their buddy, Texas looks a little hot:eek: More than just political.
  19. cardboard

106 today
    I rode and got tooo Hot
    Nearly dropped
    Came in got a drink of cold water and got in the shower
  20. FLHTbiker

That's just to hot to ride in. :gah:

But if yea want to get hotter come up here and will go ride that neighbor hood up in Tacoma, cept the cops would have us both in handcuffs.:rolleyes: