1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

My brother

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Apr 19, 2011.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

My Brother & I are more then siblings we have riden motorcycles sence we were both in our earley teens , we travled many miles together ,& drank many a beer together , He's just two years older then me & even thow we live about 800 miles apart now we still ride together in our heart & minds ,
    out younger sister called me this morning with the bad news , that Terry had a major Heart attack in the early hours this morning , & after a few hours of surgury & some rest for both him & the team of docs they took him back in for some more work , I have spent the day with tears & prays & talking on the phone to our older brother in FLA & tried to get Mom to talk o the phone Good thing younger sister was with her as she still not over Dad;s Passing last aug My nephue(sp) has been letting me know via text & calls , Just got the word that Terry is resting good for now But that next 24 hours wil tell all
  2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

hey sorry to heat that my "Southern Brother" I will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers. IF you ever need to talk you know you can call me whenever! I know what it is like to on pins and needles through the first 24 hours. God let him be OK!!:);)
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

prayers and thought out to you and the family cowboy.....prayin for a full recovery!
  4. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Sorry to hear Cowboy! Your in my thoughts and prayers.
  5. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Sorry Cowboy, my prayers are with you and your Bro. God Bless!
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Cowboy I am really very sorry to hear that. I really pray that he will have a full recovery. I also went through that and if yea need talk let me know.
  7. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

I hope he continues to recover.
  8. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

you, him and the whole family are in my prayers.
    is that the one in Albq, New Mexico?
  9. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

sorry to hear about your brother, best wishes to him and your family, I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.
  10. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Best to your brother and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks to all , yes harleysLR he the one in Alb , just got off the phone with our sister , & he's doing better but still in I C U for a few more days , he did get a hold of a phone some how & caled MOm to help relax as this Has been hell on her sence last Aug she's lost her only sister then My Dad & now my sis just told me out cousin in NY is in a coma & there pulling the plug today God has made us all a close family & he's going to have to give me a bigger plate for this ,& I know he will :cool: