1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

My Memorial Weekend

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, May 29, 2010.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

These are two of the people that I thank for our freedom; my dad and my brother.
    My dad was Army Air Corp WWI and WWII retired. My brother was in Viet Nam gave all on his 2nd tour, Nov. 11, 1969.

Attached Files:

2. cowboy

first pic is me laying flowers at Dad's site second one my older brother & two younger sisters at our older brother's site
  3. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Your family has made great sacrifices to preserve our freedom. We appreciate their service. Have a blessed Memorial Day!
  4. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

We, who have lost loved ones and friends in any war will never forget the sacrife they made. And to those who have served we also owe a great debt that never be repaid in money but we should make it known to them and their families that we honor them also.
    For my Memorial Day; I'm riding in the local parade to honor all of our vets.
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

very sorry cowboy..........as stated we are proud and honored by your familys unselfish acts for our freedoms........
    may god bless all vets, past and present

y'all stay safe!!!!
  6. cowboy

Thanks all mom & dad ment while there where both in the Army (WW11) My oldest brothe spen about 25 yrs Army , the one we lost also spent about 15 yrs before he gave all for his country , My brother just older then me also spent a few extra years as with myself did reinlist once , we all kinda talked our younger siblings out of enlisting May God watch over all who gave all & the vet's who are still with us