1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

N65 Needle

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Lucifer, May 19, 2008.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

I was searching past posts looking for the HD part # for the N65 Needle. Anybody know it.Can't find it. Thanks.
  2. Art_NJr

Art_NJr New Member

H-D part number 27094-88
  3. Lucifer

Thanks Art.:devil:
  4. Art_NJr

Art_NJr New Member

You're welcome & I should have noted that the needle is called the "N65C", not just N65. It originally came in 1988 XL1200 Sportsters & has been used by tuners for so long that many H-D dealers know it by the "N65C" name. But for those who don't, the part # is the one I gave earlier: 27094-88.
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

What that means is if your parts guy isn't shaving yet or says things like "hey man, whazzzup, dude" you might need the correct PN :D
  6. Lucifer

You must have been to the Stealership here:roflmao: These guys aren't allowed to have anything sharp, you can give them the correct part numbers and quantity and they still screw it up. I'm getting it from an Indy bud who just opened shop and can order HD parts. There's plenty of business here for someone who knows bikes and has a shop instead of a Boutique.