1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Naked day

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Mar 26, 2010.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY
    Don't forget to mark your calendars.
    As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.
    Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !
  2. Welder

Welder New Member

Chucktx,

Sounds like a plan, hope it works. :D
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

damn i'am gonna have to go into the city for this , cause all the folks I know out here drink booze & I realy dont want to see the wifes naked , well mabe the one younger gal down the road :roflmao:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: There's a whole lot of wives of friends I know that I definitely would never want to see naked.
  5. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Some of the gals around here get naked and run in the streets - I'm gonna go and comitit a terroist act.
    Got one a couple doors down thats got more folds and creases in her than a used phone book that wieghs 300#. That's just too scary to even comptepalte(sp) even with a 6 pak sitting beside the lawn chair. Would anybody have a extra bottle of JB to go with that 6 Pak.:roflmao:
  6. Welder

Welder New Member

Sarge7,

Maybe this is a good time for some of yer ole granpappy's W.VA stumpwater that ya were talkin about. :roflmao::roflmao:
  7. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

So that's next Saturday? ;)
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

The young Muslim men I know when I lived in a Apartment stayed at the Girlie joints spending their money their dads sent on the girls.:cussing:
  9. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Cardboard, you're ruining it for Chuck.
  10. chucktx

he is like that.............
  11. cardboard

Not meanin to bust yer bubble.

But Man Please !

Those young Muslim men has their wives picked for them.

So when they come over here, they look at all they can look at.
    When they go to school, they take one class per semester. They ain't in no hurry to come home, or git out of school.

Off the Oil royalties they have plenty of money and want to stay here as long as possible.

Ever looked at some of the women that are picked for them, and she is all you can look at Man Please.

What if I picked yer Wife for you. Let me see what I can find that will have you.:rolleyes::D:D:(:cussing::gah::roflmao

Anyway how much money do you have ?:gah:
  12. chucktx

:roflmao::)
  13. Welder

Welder New Member

Cardboard,

Things are tough all over ain't they. I sure feel sorry for the poor rich, spoiled, arrogant, ......etc. people that can't make decisions for themselves.

Livin on daddy's money is bound to be a hard way to survive. :rolleyes:
  14. cardboard

Man when I had my locksmith business, I did work for people that was 40 yrs old.

They worked for Grandad and went in 1 day a week and made over 70,000 a year, And
    Grand dad bought their house for them.
    Talkin about being Spoiled,

Where is the line at.
  15. Welder

Welder New Member

Cardboard,

There ain't no line for people like us, we're the ones that are feedin the line, and the skeptic in me says that it's only gettin worse. :rant: Sometimes it's hard to see the glass as half full rather than only half empty!!!

Ya just gotta keep on grindin, and never let em see ya sweat. :D