1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Nancy Pelosi as miss Lube Rack in 1955

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

2. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Geez....somebody has lubed her rack right off!
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

To think what that b____ became after that photo. :fight:
  4. FLHTbiker

She was probably a big Bi--h even then :D, its been said that she is the most disliked congress person (being political correct) today :rolleyes:
  5. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Nancy Pelosi is a loyal clone servant of the vatican and jesuits from the University in
    San Francisco. Wow, not much of a pinup. I like the '50 Oldsmobile on the rack instead!
  6. Fatboy128

I would never thought that with her stance on abortion and *** marriage.
  7. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Vatican and Jesuits are on both sides of the issues no matter what, and now that we have a jesuit pope and jesuit chaplain for the Congress, the nose tightens all the more. They have this country by the b___s!!! They also control the FBI,CIA, NSA, DOD, etc. etc. etc. They are behind all of these black flag shooting operations trying to force the public to fear for the max to the point they demand martial law.
  8. alex the dog

Who's "they"? Pelosi is a confirmed atheist AND air-head. She's from San Francisco---that's all you need to know.
  9. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

I agree with you, but at some point in the past she professed to be a devout
    roman catholic and was very tight with the Jesuits, so much so that she had
    the president of University of San Francisco, a jesuit priest, give the main speech
    when she took over the reins of the Speaker of the House. Just for the record
    though Adolph Hitler also professed to be a roman catholic, and Joseph Stalin
    was a Jesuit priest as he completed all the requirements of the seminary in Russia.
  10. alex the dog

Hmmmm.....didn't know those last facts. What a disgrace they turned out to be.

Saw Pelosi on the news last night and can't understand why someone hasn't taken her out yet.
  11. Fatboy128

Those are Very strange concepts. I'm again at a loss for words.
  12. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

No matter what the 50 Olds will have held it's headlights
    up better than pukeloski... :roflmao::roflmao:
  13. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

I totally agree!!!!
  14. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Those strange concepts are the truth. Please do the research to eliminate your doubt.
    I'm an ex-roman catholic of over 30 years and that has provided a lot of insight to finally see all this treachery. Look up Hitler and Stalin on the net it will confirm those facts. The Jesuits control a network of secret societies that control this country like the knights of malta, knights of columbus, opus dei, club of rome, skull & bones, ad nauseum.
    If you would really do the research to see who was behind the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations, 911, "spelly's war", etc.and all these bombings, I think you will be surprised. Pelosi is only a small peg in this treasous network who have sold out your country.
  15. Fatboy128

With respect. There are many books that investigate and "prove" theories. We really didnt land on the moon, Bush took down the WTC, aliens built the pyramids, we allowed Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor, I'm just saying that just reading others beliefs won't automatically make a believer of me. I do believe JFK was killed by a conspiracy. Jesuits?? That's a reach for me. I've heard several theories that any one of which could be true or not I'll put the Jesuits on my list. Printed words including books I take for face value .
  16. hotroadking

OK guys good conversation but what the heck does it have to do with
    boobs, cars and bikes? Lets give the religion a rest I get enough of this stuff elsewhere and it never goes anywhere but downhill, how about we just post pictures of hot babes from the past with cool cars

I'll start

[​IMG]
  17. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

I understand your skepticism, but from an ex-roman catholic and an investigative detective that has researched these issues, the jesuits are the epitome of evil and are
    extremely effective at keeping their prints from showing on all these issues. Let me ask
    you do you know that the federal reserve is not part of our government?? Many folks like
    me used to believe it was. And why are people so protective of the jesuits and the
    catholic church when their history is one of nothing but evil??? The part of the reason of
    why our country is going down the tubes is because folks don't want to bother to research any of this. I would submit that at least catholics were lied to about just about
    everything.
  18. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

You have a great point!!! But until we take back our country, with them trying to seize
    all of our firearms, who knows if they will decide HD's are a threat to their new world order and will try to seize our motorcycles at some point???
  19. hotroadking

20. FLHTbiker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.