1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

NASCAR

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Feb 21, 2015.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Well the first race was completed today and now looks like both Bush brothers are done racing anytime soon.
    Older brother curt has a temper that finally caught up to him when he was suspended indefinitely for choking and beating his girl friend. Which is fine with me as that is a number one rule with me, you never hit a women.
    Then today younger brother Kyle took a hard crash breaking his right leg (compound fracture) and left foot.

Now never did care for either one of them but sure don't wish anyone to get seriously hurt.
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Yep I agree. It was a good race. Glad to see a rookie win rather than Kezlowski don't like him either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. FLHTbiker

Yep I agree
  4. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

You don't seem to like anybody...is thier anyone you do like anywheres?:)
  5. Fatboy128

Ummmm. Let me get back to ya!

badinfluence63 likes this.
  6. Fatboy128

Still thinking on your question.

7. Fatboy128

Yeah there's a couple of people I like. This time of year scratch off the like list those smartarz floreedians!

8. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah we get that, either love or hate, generally when ya stuck in a foot of snow
    watching the cars go roundy round at Daytona in the 80 degree weather...

I dunno about busch and the GF thing, he's not been convicted or even tried yet, and I'd imagine she's every bit of whacko, he seems like the type to attract crazy.

Kind of convenient that they are split up, and she's claiming abuse and that it happened at a NASCAR event.
  9. FLHTbiker

She probably mouthed off at him about the way he was driving.
  10. Fatboy128

Scary thing is, on an allegation the man is in deep doo doo. Then when's it's unfounded she gets a slap on the whoops I mean she gets off easy.

11. badinfluence63

Today it seems in the paranoid politically correct world we are guilty and have to prove we are innocent...to late..damage done. I mean look how many ex spouses have been falsely accused of molesting their kids by vengeful ex spouses...they're cleared but damage done.
  12. FLHTbiker

Yep I used to know a guy who was a super dad and husband. A next door young teen girl told officials that he attempted to rape her. Just on the accusations he was arrested, then tried just on her statement and sent to prison. His wife devoured him, he lost everything. Years later the girl admitted she lied and said she wanted his attention because he wouldn't give it to her. Did they do anything to her, no. He still had to wait for the courts to set him free but by then his life was in ruin. There should be consequences and charges for these people who bring false charges against anyone.
    Not saying her charges are false or not just suspicious.
  13. badinfluence63

Wow that teenage girl should have been punished and that guy should have sued for monetary compensation. The wife doesn't sound like much of agood wife not believing her husband. She probably just wanted an out and that was her ticket. Hope your friend is on the mend.
  14. badinfluence63

Yeah I have one neighbor a trifling bitch. She has 2 young daughters and none of them have ever been welcome here. Even on holloween I shut the outside lite off and tie the pit bulls to the outside door. Her history is she lured a wealthy older man to move into his house. She was 25 he was 50. He also had a thriving business. In less then a year he was gone and she had the house,business and somebody else's husband. Don't know the particulars. I'm not a good neighbor, I don't go to neighborhood bbqs or invite people to my house. I mind my own business hard. She ended up having the 2 daughters by the other ladies husband then kicked him out too. I don't even wave at the bitch. She's the one who was trying to steal the land of mine abutting her property. She's also the reason I put up that 330 ft fence.

People are f*cked up in general.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    FLHTbiker likes this.
  15. FLHTbiker

It was in a small town called Canby where we lived. Was a huge scandal at the time as it happened back in the 80s. I've often wondered what his life is like now. He had a really good outgoings personality which may have contributed to what happened but still nothing ever happened to her. I agree he should have sued but if the person your going to sue has no money what will you get except a big attorney bill.