1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Need New Seat For 07 Dyna

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by DJJK, Oct 2, 2007.

1. DJJK

DJJK New Member

Anyone Changed The Stock Seat My Wife Complains About The Seat
    Need To Get Another One Any Suggestions....thanks
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i havent had to change seats, but there are a plethra of seat mfg. out there. what some have done is go to a tack shop...someone that sews leather...and have had their seats modified to there liking, and saved a lot of money to boot.....just a thought....:)
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I tired a few, and paid a restocking fee or two, before I went to Mustang directly. You have 10 days to try the seat and return it with no restocking fee if you order from them (at least they used to do that - you can ask). I went on a trip this summer and did a few 500 miles days. I could have gone another hundred or two hundred miles any of those days.
  4. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I get the same thing....I had to buy a sissy bar cause she was afraid of fallin off....Its bad enough I gotta stop every 1/2 hour for a piss break, but now I gotta hear her b*tchin about the seat too...get her some bike shorts with a jell pad in the seat !!
  5. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

My Wife Complained About Stock Seat On My 04 Low Rider, I Bought A Hd Sundowner She Was Good For About 50 Miles Then We Would Have To Stop For A Break, Then Went With Mustang Seat, First Time Out On It At About 100 Miles She Leaned Forward And Ask If We Could Stop For A Smoke Break, Thats When I Told Her How Far We Had Riden And Told Her About The Mustang Seat. So When I Bought The 07 Road King On A Saturday On Monday I Ordered A Mustang Seat. When Momma Happy, Means One Thing, U Can Put Some Miles Under Her Butt.

Dkin21

Live Easy, Ride Hard
  6. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

I have the Mustang wide touring seat with the adjustable back rest and touring passenger seat on my 02' Heritage Classic. JMO but I don't think I've rode on a more comfortable seat. Put it on this year, shoulda got it when I bought the bike new. Iron butt ride would be a breeze on this seat.