1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New 2010 Harleys

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jul 25, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

2. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

I checked out some of the models last evening, looks like they are doing away with the EGlide Standard, and the Road Glide is still there. The road and street glide come with a 2 into 1 exhaust system. The local Stealership around here owns two different stores, they laid off 10 people this past week. Rumor has it there are still lots of 08models to sell. I'd take one for a big big discount.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  3. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Did away with a the throttle cable too. Kinda un-nerving to me,
    not seeing that cable. I'd hate for some spurious signal to shut my bike down. Maybe some futuristic garage door opener might turn the stereo on. :D

Later:cool:
    Voo1
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

They also fixed the 5th gear noise. They say the 103 puts out 102 torque and that there is a 2-1-2 new exhaust system,,,hmmmm